How to improve your home’s
A large percentage of home buyers decide whether or not to look inside a house or take it seriously based on its curb appeal… the view they see when they drive by or arrive for a showing. You can help make sure they want to come inside your house by spending some time working on the exterior appearance.
- If you can budget it, a fresh paint job does wonders for a dingy house.
- Drive around your town to find color schemes that are appealing.
- Install a more attractive front door, maybe something with leaded glass inserts.
- If you can’t justify the cost of a new door, consider replacing plain doorknob hardware with something more attractive.
- If new hardware is beyond your budget, repaint or stain the door and polish the hardware.